Website Services: HOSTING | DOMAIN NAMES | SUPPORT | DESIGN
Get a powerful website hosted on Canadian servers
- Our Canadian-based web servers are up to three times faster than the competition. We have servers on both the East and West coasts of Canada, with full redundancy and power backups. 100% Canadian datacenters ensure customer data is protected by Canadian law against intrusive provisions from the USA’s Patriot act.
- All our web servers are powered by 100% renewable energy!
- Clients can manage their own domain name registration and hosting options, and interact with their sites using cPanel, the most popular control panel in the world
- Clients who manage their sites can use our 1-click software installation tool to automatically install over 300 apps like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla on their site.
- We have built-in security to help keep client websites free from hackers and malware.
- All our account types offer SSL encryption at no additional charge.
- We offer automated backups available by default on all accounts.
- Bonus: all transactions are in Canadian currency!
Website design options that work for you.
We provide several design options for a new website or a website redesign. In all cases, we ensure the website is mobile-friendly.
- Custom design – building a new website from the ground up.
- Use an existing template.
- WordPress – making user content updating easier than ever.
Your own domain name - right here, right now!
It doesn’t get much easier than this: Click on our Store & Support portal, search for and register your desired domain name on the spot.
Need tech or design help? Talk to us!
- For technical support, clients can reach us 24/7 by opening a trouble ticket through our website, or by means of text, email or phone. We’re here for you!
- Monthly maintenance agreements are available which ensure the websites are kept up to date and backups are current.
- For one-off support requirements, we use a variety of methods to help. For example, remote PC access, advising on email and other configuration issues and talking you through a problem.
- In some cases, on-site training can be tailored to your requirements.
Google Chrome Requires SSL!. Help!
Google is enforcing SSL through their Chrome web browser . What does this mean for you? If you are not yet using SSL (a secure server certificate) on your website, the Chrome browser will flag your website as insecure. This is an effort to encourage websites to switch from using HTTP to HTTPS. More serious warnings may occur, and eventually most people may not be able to visit your site at all. As well, this may affect your SEO ratings, and make it more difficult for people to find your site.
Consult Tech provides SSL certificates at no cost to our customers. We can also work with you to enable this important technology even if you do not host with us. Give us a call and see what we can do for you!
Abandoned? Come home to Consult Tech
Recently, we talked with a customer who had been abandoned. What happened? The company that built and hosted their website simply became so large and successful they no longer had the time or inclination to continue supporting this smaller business entity. They had to find a new hosting company, and no longer have any support for their existing website.
We have no intention of ever abandoning your business! Our plan is to support you completely as long as you need us. If you have been set adrift by your former designer or hosting company, just let us know. We’ll give you a very reasonable quote on migrating your site to our servers.